Saturday, March 14, 2009

Close to twins

So, anyway I have been calling my older brother Anthony who passed away in August my twin as far as I can remember. Well, My spring break I have been in and out of the hospital...which blows, not my favorite place. However, the whole twin concept may be true. My doctor has told me that i am a spitting image of my brother and my DNA is as close as a cell can be that is not an identical twin or a twin in the womb.

However, even if this is cool we also may share the disease as lupus. And now my doctor is tryin to prepare my body for a battle. On the plus side I am recomended to eat 6 TIMES A DAY! um, how the hell will i be able to do that?! I hope my boobs or booty gets bigger. That would be awesome!

All jokes aside, I am a bit worry. I need this lupus stuff to not move on to the next generation. And I hope these test don't tell me anything too alarming. Lupus is a lifetime sickness.

On the cool side, I get to watch my heart on an ultra-sound. I think it will be cool to see how my life source pumps. hmm.

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you bree.
    You are one of the most inspirational people I know. I feel like we are on the same level with so many things. I am sure you will be ok, and I will be praying for you. Let's keep in touch, whether through this or otherwise. Don't ever feel awkward about contacting me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love. Means much to me to hear that from a good friend. <3

    ReplyDelete