Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He's my Lobster!

So, this week and the next few weeks are going to be stressful. I need one more roomie to get the place i want to live at and school final grades are on the way. OMG! Anyways, the point of this blog post is to talk about my Lobster and missing my lobster. I was sitting watching an old episode of Friends about How Ross was Rachel's Lobster. I mean, we all know the ups and downs of 'love' can really make someone give up on believing true love exist. I am not sure it exist but no matter how much i get mad at a certain guy...i still think he is the lobster. I still see myself only with him.

I know, sounds dorky. I know,but it's true. Yes, i still feel the same way we felt the Night of November 15,2007. We have been through much and someway,somehow we end up back together. I have even tried moving on with a guy i find very nice and all. I am attracted to him physically and mentally,but he isn't my lobster, I don't love him the way I love my lobster. I feel I have met my lobster and we just have issues with realizing we, both being stubborn, have met our match. There is no one who makes me feel safe and whole, other than him. It's crazy but the same person who can press my buttons can also bring me to peace. It's refreshing...but i don't know if it's too late to fix things. I don't know if he even thinks we are one another Lobsters. I hope he reads my note...I talked about the Lobsters. I am Ross and he is Rachel...except I hope this Lobster story ends well. I hope that it doesn't just end with a baby and us not actually together lol.

I guess I will know soon enough,but here is just a lil youtube video of FRIENDS Lobster episodes. Classic.<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU39sqEQOms

2 comments:

  1. Didn't you see the finale??? They totally ended up together in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never watched the whole friends episodes. i just watch shows on and off because i don't get to see tv too often. ha! but did they end up together?! i need to watch that episode.-Bree

    ReplyDelete