Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life is but a dream.



Yesterday was my little brother's graduation/my cousin Chrissy's graduation. What a beautiful day! I know my older brother would be so proud. I slept that night and thought he talked to me. He seemed happy JB got through school. It makes me believe life is but a dream and once I wake up from that dream, I'll be with him once again.

Sitting back, I can only appreciate the beauty of life and earth. Life is funny. I will never figure it out.If I had no tomorrow,If this was my last day, I could not say that this place was not beautiful. If heaven doesn't exist, I still couldn't complain. The gift of life itself is amazing. I have seen so many things. I have felt so many things dear to my heart. I am glad I have seen such a beautiful place, with all its flaws and perfections. God is good.

I know my family will always be with me. All my family.

I am glad that I have met so many beautiful and thought provoking people in my life. I don't think they know how much I really love them.

All that day I thought of them starting their lives. All that day I thought of Anthony.

I can't look back but I can look forward and appreciate what I see, feel, taste and just live. What do I have to lose if life is but a dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment