Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet Revenge By Briana Booker

(drum beat)

what is there to do?
your lies have caught up with you
Now it's your turn to burn
to suffer, there's no return
(guitar and drum combo)

Take your empty words, I won't be like your other fools,
It's time for something new, now you'll be the fool.

(guitar and drum combbo)

First it was love, now it's time for war,
No more disillusions for me,
you've made me who I am to be,

Hiroshima on your ass,
this is our reality now,
the poisons in my soul, now it's time to satisfy my soul

(drums)

Bridge

You, you must be confused
To do the things you do,
to take a woman like me for grated
to be a blind,deaf, dumb fool for you,

You're always looking to satisfy your pleasure,
Your games have finally caught up to you,
Oh, look in the mirror, your body's coming ill,
you're too shallow to see
that you'll always be an asshole,
that's all you'll ever be.

So swallow your pills, don't stop to think now.

Are you having a good time baby?
But don't worry it won't last,
You're moving too fast,
Your mind is filled up with fear,
whose after you next?

For now just enjoy yourself
Don't stay bottled up,
You seem to need some help,
I'll help you end it all...

Now you know the pain,it's creeping from underneath,
I see no more beauty in your eyes, this is my reality.
Let me help push you to the end,
stick the needle in,
seep the poison through your veins,
now it's time for you to feel the pain

The scars are already on my skin,
Caused by only you.

I lost all my love for you,you have fallen from my grace,
now all I have for you, is only sweet revenge.

Feel the craving in your soul, revenge's hand never gets old,
It's too late for us to return, you still haven't learned!

This is the price payed for revenge, now it's us whom burn.


( and they say when you seek revenge, dig two graves....)

No comments:

Post a Comment