Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ready to settle down...

I feel more and more each day ready to start up whatever life i have left. Much has changed since I had left high school. I feel as if I am really getting old. I never really thought I was until now when I see people starting families, dying, getting married. Now, I am contemplating the same things. I am ready to share my life with the guy I love. I am not saying marriage yet,but I am getting feelings to make a life with him. This life includes possibly moving in with him in a year or two. It sounds even more appealing when I think of my share of rent with my roomies and seeing that I can pay the same,maybe less, living in a place with him. It would be our home. It is a nice feeling to think about,but it's just a thought. I kinda believe he is starting to think so as well from telling me he liked the paint job in my apt 3 times so far. Asking about my rent share. Saying hmmmm,really when I said i would be living here for 2yrs(my expected graduation).

I feel even when we argue that he is the one I want to spend my days here on earth until I see what's after this and hopefully once again see my brother someday.


I missed him much today. I was just thinking all day. What a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment