Saturday, June 6, 2009

Living in the name of love( memory of Anthony).

dreamin of all the memories,
there's no where I'd rather be than with you,
oh brother, i miss you.

i remember when we were young,
you always came to rescue me
from all my fears.
oh, brother, i thank you.


I miss you everyday I open my eyes to the,
to the sun.
Prayin that one day again, I'll be with you.

So now,I've learn from missing you to...

chorus
live in, in the name of love, oh brother,
so i'm giving and living in the name of love.
Oh darlin.

no matter what I do,
I'll never forget about you.

No matter how long I may live,
I'll never forget the scent of your hair,
your smile that brighten all my days,
I'll never forget your sacrifices,
I'll never forget the love you shared.
Or the music that you played.
I'll always be with you, oh brother.

I dream about you everyday,
see you in my dreams when I pray,
I miss you, you know I do, oh brother.

So I'm....

chorus
livin in, in the name of love, oh brother,
so i'm giving and living in the name of love.
Oh darlin.2x

No comments:

Post a Comment