Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bmore Kisses

I moved to Washington,dc, but when I was in Bmore, you'd rarely come around to see me,
Now, since I'm in the big city, you're worried that my eyes no longer see thee.
I see now you're following my tracks, when you're usually playing hard to get.

chorus

But I always accept those bmore kisses from you
Always accept those bmore kisses from you

Baby, I will always accept those bmore kisses from you.

Now I love to feel those warm,wet kisses from you,
they remind me of the warm summer rain,
just to feel your touch to my lips,
makes any attitude i have towards you crumble to bits,

Not to mention,when you call my name your voice is the Sweetest sounding thing
I could ever imagine heaven sent my way

so I'll...

chorus 2

always accept those bmore kisses from you
Always accept those bmore kisses from you



Now I know we've been on and off for the past two yrs,
but everytime i'm with you, I always seem to forget,
all the drama between us two,
Both of us saying, oh we didn't mean that,and hoping one day we'll say I do.

Baby, I love you,even if you're a lil wack....

chorus

But I'll always accept those bmore kisses from you
Always accept those bmore kisses from you

No comments:

Post a Comment