Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bookerzoso (potential acoustic song)

I'm fighting, fighting...to survive.
Working,working 9 to 5.

Oh how weary is my mind wondering if i'll live to see tomorrow.
Doctors told me there's a growth, not sure of my tomorrow.

I have just begun to learn to walk.
It was just yesterday I was crawling.

I can't win no matter how much I try.
I am trying to live but not sure how long I can fight.

No one's here to hear my thoughts.
No one understands my anger.
Why me?

chorus

I'm fighting, fighting...to survive.
Working 9 to 5.


I keep on hearing the same song.
No one understands. I'm all alone.
I sit here watching the sunrise, wondering if this will be my last.

I'm accepting my faith. I can feel it in the air. It's calling me back home.

I can't see the way I use to. I can't think the way I did before. Tomorrow is not promised. I can only live for the day.

I see the tears in your eyes. What more can I say? I was trying to make my dreams come true,but they all ended up fading away.

Don't cry for me. I've had some good days and some bad. I'm here to take my fate. Here too, you shall pass.

I'll see you on the other side. It's time for me to ramble to the brighter side of town. Ignore my heavy breathing. Ignore my weary days. Just remember the days I jammed and smiles I brought to you.

Chorus

end

No comments:

Post a Comment