Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sugar (my first original jazz song).

Wednesday, January 09, 2008


SUGAR BY BRIANA BOOKER



This is how I feel so Here I go:
Sugar, Sugar when I need it.
Sugar when he grips me tight. He gives me sugar.
Sugar, that I can't, can't really explain,but it turns me on.
And I have got to have it again.

I'm addicted to love. The love that he gives to me. He is, so, so fly I just can't reist.

He gives me sugar. Sugar that I need. Sugar all through the night.

He's a smooth, smooth operator. Smoothier than baby skin.

He's got me feelin, feelin in a daze.

I can't control my heartbeat rates.

sugar, drivin and a pacin'

smooth operator with a good looking face.

he is realer, realer than reality.

I can't get my grip on this.

He gives me, gives me sugar.

Sugar when I need it. Sugar when he holds me tight.

Sugar when I crave it.

I can't explain how he makes me feel.

wait, he has got me feel extraordinary, amazing, spectacular.

I can't explain what he does it's so unnatural.

He has got me movin, feelin remarkable.

and caring less about what I do.

He gives it when I need it. gives it when he feels me right.

It feels so right it just can't be wrong.

Sugar when I need it.

Sugar is where I'm at.

Can't say he has got it wrong when he has it right.

can't get it, can't really embrace it.

can't cool it nor can I boil it.

I don't need a doctor for this.

I got a string I just can't reist.

there is no cure. sugar is where it's at.

he is doing all the right things. I can't say how he does it,but it turns me on.
Updated about 10 months ago · Comment · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment