Tuesday, May 12, 2009

until then wishing i could change the world(way old journal).

i may be odd,but does anyone look around and go to themselves...what the hell is going on?

I do.

except, i don't know what to do about it.

i watch the news and ponder what's going on everyday. I even ponder to the point where i can't watch it anymore because i don't know what i would do about.

when i was little i wanted to be a superhero one day,but i kind of think that's a figment of my imagination.

Like, i have no clue why a potential genocide is happening in philly. the sad thing is that no one is going to do anything about it. We all just watch stuff like this happen. Yet, tell one another to help stop genocide in other countries. I just find that interesting.

I also find people burning down churches sacrilegious,but i can see the sense of it if it's costing more to repair a church instead of getting the insurance money from it.

And I don't get why i speed to get no where. i must be angry at the way my daily day goes, lol. But it's a waste to be angry...so now, i just do as I please.


next, i don't know why it's so hard to quit things that hurt me and other people. It always seems to be good at the moment and then everything crumbles.

But at least there is one thing that makes sense- dueling banjos...HAHA. It gets me everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment