Thursday, May 14, 2009

the one for me By Briana Booker

2mins 37 seconds. sing to the instrumental of slum villiage fall in love.






1...2...1...2(twice)

loves got me hypnotized, mesmerized
taking me on a roller coaster ride
up and down I go

what can i say?

twist and turns
I feel like I'm your voodoo child.

this is insane

what can i do?

I've lost control.
I don't know whether my emotions are coming or going.

I think I need rehab.
I'm addicted to you.

Baby,this goes out to you...

Chorus
And I know this may sound, sound quite crazy,

but I know he is the one for me.

And I can't figure out how this happened,but i know this time it's real.


Battling, Battling.
Not sure whether to trust you.
Your lil black book has got me buggin boo.
But I know for us to last I would have to learn to trust you,

...I lost faith.

so one day i decided to give up on believ-ving
true love exist.
contemplating,if it exist.
not sure,not sure

but no matter how much i resist,

i still can't stop diggin this guy.

Body like greek art, hard as steel.
Intellectual creativity off the chain.

He is what I want. He is what I crave.

style smooth as silk.
lips soft as kleenex.
I fell hard.

No matter how mad I get at this guy...i still see myself
only with him.

I can't believe it...1...2...1...2

Chorus
And I know this may sound, sound quite crazy,

but I know he is the one for me.

And I can't figure out how this happened,but i know this time it's real.



I know, sounds crazy. I know,but it's true.
Yes, i still feel the same way
about you.

We have been through it all
someway,somehow we end up together,

over and over again.

I have even tried moving on with another guy
But still you've got me sprung,
I feel paralyzed.

I don't love him the way I love you.

In you I have met my match.
There is no one who makes me feel safe and whole like you.

It's crazy but the same person who can press all my buttons

can also bring me back down to peace. 1,2...1...2...1...2...1...2

(INSERT RAP SECTION FOR MY COUSIN).

It's refreshing...but i don't know if it's too late to fix things.
I don't know if you think I'm the one.

I just hope this story ends well.

Chorus
And I know this may sound, sound quite crazy,

but I know he is the one for me.

And I can't figure out how this happened,but i know this time it's real.2x

No comments:

Post a Comment