Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the rebound girl (potential song) 7/12/08

Betcha she can’t do it like me.
By Briana Booker
07/12/08

When you close your eyes...do you think of me?
and if so, then why do you pretend…that you don't care for me? That you don’t need me.

when you know damn well
We share a special bond
no one can take from us
because our love is real.
So now I bet you this in return:
I betcha she can’t do it like me.
I betcha she can’t cook like me.
I betcha she can’t ball like me.
I betcha she can’t sass like me.
I betcha she can’t make you laugh.
I betcha she can’t have you weak to the knees.
I betcha she can’t make you moan like me.
I betcha she can’t drive you crazy like me.
I betcha she can’t ask you can you handle this?
I betcha she can’t make you say…you want to cater between her knees,haha…orally.
I betcha she can’t make you sprung like me.
I betcha she can’t say you’ll do it everyday.
I betcha you can’t really say that she makes your day.
Because she’s just the rebound girl.
Because you don’t want her like you still want me.


I know you been all around the world,

But still I bet you can't find a girl,
correction,
a woman quite like me
to do the things I do to you.

I know exactly what you need.
And you know you…like it.
And maybe one day…haha, you’ll have it your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment