Thursday, May 28, 2009

i'm movin on

lets see how yall jam to this one,
Alright

I'm so tired of your games,
You don't know how to treat a lady,

See every chance I give to you
You've got to mess up with Tamia,Lauren, Paulina, & Tyra

why can't the drama miss us, sometimes
Baby,I've been having your past on my mind
For a long,long time
I just want it to be
only You and me
why, can't it be?

It's because you don't know how to act
so, i'm peacin out.

(chorus)

And I'm movin on
(call them)
tell them ho's to come on,take care where i left off.
(call them)
And tell them I've moved on.

Now everytime I ask you am i the only one?
you say if i'm askin, i should move on,
but later in the night you ask me for some ass.
Motherfucker, i'm not the one to test.
I'm not one of those bitches that don't last.

I'm Briana. I'm always for real
shit,you need to get the deal.

Every time we go somewhere
I gotta hear about them ho's
that you pay drinks for and grab their bootys too,
from not only your cousins but homeboys down the way

They dont ever pay their own way
They dont have no cars
stay hanging around them bars
Tryin to become a star
Like breezy
Im gon tell you the truth
you need to improve,
or stay a fool. so please show and improve.

or...


chorus

I'm movin on
(so call them)
and tell them ho's to take care where i left off
Help you with your bullshit.

I'm movin on...
and baby, I won't be comin back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment